COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data refers to information about you, from which you are identifiable, including but not limited to your name, address(es), email address, organization name, recipient name(s), and phone number(s). Sharing of your Personal Data is completely voluntary. However, do note that we may not be able to provide some of our services or accept payments without the required information.
The collection of your Personal Data will generally occur when you either,
- Visit our website through our pages on social media platforms;
- Subscribe to our mailing list;
- Submit website feedback;
- Send an email or letter to us; or
- Make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our site, telephone, or other means
USAGE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through our Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Personal Data to:
- Communicate with you;
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns;
- Send you alerts, promotional materials, offers and notices regarding our products and outlets, including via electronic newsletters, short message service, digital marketing platforms, and/or other forms of communications;
- Aggregate information for internal reporting purposes (including research on trends or analytics); and
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- We may disclose your Personal Data to third party service providers, agents, and other organisations we have engaged for the purpose as described above. Any updates made to your Personal data with us may not be updated with our third party service providers, agents, and other organisations. You are required to liaise with them separately.
We may also share your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, to protect the integrity of this Site, or to otherwise protect our rights.
You may choose to disable, or not grant the Cookies permission; which may prevent yourself from taking full advantage of our site. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our Site is not intended for individuals under the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use our site.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
WITHDRAWAL OF PERSONAL DATA
You may withdraw your consent to provide Personal Data by submitting your request via email to the contact details below. Depending on your request, we may or may not be able to provide our service to you.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to access and update your Personal Data at any time. If you would like to correct or review the Personal Data we have about you, you can let us know by contacting us at the email listed below. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.